London Underground Infastructure
ISS successfully manage and deliver a variety of different contracts and projects, ranging in size and complexity on various rail infrastructures nationwide. ISS have vast experience working on the London Underground Infrastructure, Network Rail Infrastructure and Tram Networks.
Providing Resources into the Underground Infrastructure
ISS provide a range of highly experienced and London Underground certified resources to support London Underground projects, including;
- HV1 Engineers (Isolate & Earth to 22kV).
- HV2 Permit Acceptors.
- LV1 Engineers (Isolate up to 1000V).
- Project Managers.
- LV1 Commissioning Managers.
- Site Persons In Charge (SPC).
- Substation Competent.
- Substation Key holders.
- Safety Critical Engineers.