Indswitchserv Industrial Switchgear Services Ltd
Total Power Solutions
ISS are looking to expand our Production team, and require experienced HV/LV Switchgear Fitters / Wirers to work in our busy Production Facility in Hyde, Cheshire. We manufacture HV & LV Switchgear, Protection & Control Cubicles, MCC’s, Panel Boards, Distribution Boards and much more bespoke products.
The candidate should have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to work, with the ability to work under their own initiative as well as part of the ISS team, and to complete works in designated time scales to a good standard of quality. To be competent to carry out mechanical and electrical fitting/wiring on various switchboards/electrical panels to detailed drawings, ensuring all work is completed to the ISS Quality Processes and Procedures. Production plays a key part to the ISS business.
Not only do ISS Manufacture, we also deliver, install and commission our equipment on sites nationwide, and offer after sales care, providing maintenance and support to our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. Career development is available to the right candidates, people with a ‘can do’ attitude who would like to join a thriving team and business.
In short the candidate will;
- Have a motivated & enthusiastic approach to work
- Capable of understanding detailed drawings
- Capable of measuring, markings out & drilling out
- Electrical experience would be preferable
- Must be competent using various hand tools
- Be fair & respectful of others
- Good organisation & communication skills
- Have a basic knowledge of health & safety
- This is a full time position working Monday to Friday with early finish on Friday. Overtime will be available but is not guaranteed.
- Salary exceeds national minimum wage
- This is a workshop position, but on occasion the requirement to work on site may apply from time to time
- Hold a valid UK driving license preferably
Start date: 01/10/2018
End date: 23/10/2018
Please click on the ‘Apply for job’ button, and include an up to date CV and a brief cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com