Established in 1997, ISS have specialised in providing low and high voltage power solutions nationwide to clients across all sectors.
How ISS deliver turnkey solutions
ISS have a dedicated and highly skilled team, with a wealth of knowledge and experience in all areas of electrical power engineering, enabling us to provide turnkey projects efficiently and safely. ISS can provide standard HV/LV switchgear projects, complex multi-disciplined projects, and anything in between.
To successfully deliver any package of work, ISS can offer;
- A dedicated single point of contact Project Manager.
- Provide concise and efficient project planning & co-ordination, from Design through to Commissioning and handover and after care support.
- In house manufacturing of HV & LV switchgear, protection & control equipment - reducing price, lead time & supply chain risk.
- A clear and consistent emphasis on Health, Safety and Quality from the outset.
- A multi-disciplined and highly skilled site team.
- ISS can provide AP/SAP’s up to 33kV to support your project.
24/7/365 Emergency Call Out Service
What can ISS do for you?
ISS successfully manage and deliver a variety of different contracts and projects, ranging in size and complexity. We can provide smaller projects requiring quick turnarounds – with equipment manufactured, installed, cabled up and commissioned nationwide – could be typical Low Voltage Distribution Switchboard, a Transformer replacement or extending an existing HV switchboard. Likewise, we have managed and delivered large turnkey projects including the manufacture, installation and commissioning of HV & LV switchgear, supplying and laying kilometres of associated cabling and commissioned the sites into service. These turnkey package solutions can include;
- Project management.
- Electrical design.
- In house manufacturing of LV & HV Switchgear, Protection & Control Equipment.
- Competitive Procurement or primary equipment and cables.
- Cable and primary equipment installation.
- AP/SAP Services up to 33kV.
- Testing and commissioning.
- System handover.
- Aftercare support & maintenance.
- ISS can provide 24/7/365 Emergency Call Out Services.