ISS successfully manage and deliver a variety of different contracts and projects, ranging in size and complexity on various rail infrastructures nationwide. ISS have vast experience working on the London Underground Infrastructure, Network Rail Infrastructure and Tram Networks.
Tram Network infrastructure
ISS have experience in the upgrade of Traction Substations on Tram Networks, including the supply, installation and commissioning of the DC Switchgear, Protection & Control Cubicles and associated CMS and power cabling, and associated Transformer Rectifier and DNO Interface. ISS design, supply, install and commission DC Systems on operational Tram Networks, going as far as commissioning into service by means of Trams Tests working with the client to ensure successful entry into service. ISS de-commissioning, disassemble and remove redundant equipment on Tram Networks.
Tram Network projects
These turnkey package solutions can include;
- Project Management
- In house manufacturing of LV & HV Switchgear, Protection & Control Equipment
- Competitive Procurement or primary equipment and cables
- Cable and primary equipment installation
- Testing and commissioning
- System handover
- Aftercare support & maintenance
- 24/7/365 Emergency Call Out